hi all,

today I received my Polaroid pinhole kit and sort of managed to put it together. The tripod mount sucks, first of all in the package was so little bit of sponge tape that it never held the camera, I bought some more, but still the tripod mount is unusable. Here's so windy that the camera moves so much, that the pictures I finally got, are all too bad.
I'd like to know how others have got the tripod mount rigid?

Another problem was loading the film. I have never loaded earlier 669 type film and so I ruined four first photos. Luckily with the kit came another film pack, yesterday I tried to locate Polaroid pack film here in my home town, but it seems no shop has it for sale, only for their own passport cameras. Does the kit's holder accept Fuji FP-100 film?

Then after getting the film loaded correctly, the photos are very bluish. They look otherwise ok (exposure) but colors are badly off. Polaroid says long exposures may cause this, but mine were about 5 secs all and development 1 minute.

All information urgently needed.

TIA

-matti