Hmmm, okay.  Very poor website design.  I would like to see more pictures, get
more details, maybe even find out how much it costs.  I have no desire to send
him an email.  Anyway, I do my email through Yahoo, so this doesn't do me a
whole lot of good.  Too bad that something that should be so simple becomes
impossible.  I wonder if the camera is similarly designed.

Cheers -

george

=====