hey, i'd like to get something going in boston for wwpd 2002.  i think i
might possibly have enough pinhole/darkroom experience to conduct a one-day
or two-day thing at one of the adult ed centers here, but generally i think
i know just enough to be dangerous.  i've proposed classes and teach at the
cambridge and brookline adult ed centers so i would know who to contact
about getting something going for the spring term (if it's not too late -
i'm not sure).  anyway, i like to be a real expert on a topic before i play
an instructor role - like i said, i could probably do okay, but i think it
would be better if someone else wanted to get involved too - either as
co-facilitators or with me as their assistant or something.  i'd like to do
something targeted toward kids but maybe the whole process of making prints
in the darkroom is just too much (read: boring) for little kids.. maybe
teens or something.  if anyone's interested or has any other ideas, let me
know.
thanks..
rob