dalf...@aol.com writes:

> Some time back there was a thread about using paper negatives with pinhole
> cameras, and I recall there were several mentions about the logos appearing
> on the back of sheets of pape, and it interferring with making of a positive.
> Over the Holidays , I printed with some paper called Arista C RC plus, it is
> marketed/distributed by Freestlye Camera sales in CA the upshot being I saw
> no watermarks or identifying logos as to type of paper it was, so this might
> be an avenue someone wanting to use paper negs with could pursue .

    As I remember, the suggestion for dealing with a logo on the back of
    the paper was to give the paper a pre-exposure from the back that caused
    just enough of a reverse image of the logo in the image to remove the
    logo when the final image was printed.  This would add a bit of density
    to the negative though.