Thanks for the info.  Ya, I think I'll put a 0 filter in the 16x20 I just built.

I have been using film for quite a while, both in my 35mm [with a body cap
pinhole], my Zero 2000, and my 4x5 camera.

I do like film a lot - roll film that is.  I find the sheet film to be too much
of a pain in the but to handle, and besides, I don't have an enlarger that can
handle anything bigger than 120 film.

>From the 35mm pinholes I have made mural size enlargements & loved them.  It
>all depends on your 'vision'.

chris
---
http://ChristianHarkness.tripod.com

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account
at http://www.eudoramail.com