I'm sorry that some of you are having trouble getting to images in the upload gallery. The correct address for the gallery is:

        http://www.???????/discussion/upload/

The gallery is arranged by year, starting in 2000, then 2001, and now 2002. The most reliable way to find an image in the gallery is to go to the address above, then click on the gallery year you want, such as Gallery 2002, then click on the image you want to see.

Likewise, the best way (for now) to advertise your image in the gallery is to use:

        http://www.???????/discussion/upload/

then, just separately specify the gallery year and image name, such as:

        gallery 2002, "bathtub_copy (Jan 01)"

As I find time, I will work on simplifying the link to a specific image in the gallery, but for now I would recommend just posting the information as above.

When in doubt, there is a link to the gallery, as to all areas of the discussion list, from the main page for the discussion list:

        http://www.???????/discussion/

Gregg

At 09:36 AM 1/2/02 -0800, you wrote:

--- "G.Penate" <pen...@rogers.com> wrote:

> [...]

I get the following error message:
Warning: Unable to open images_2001/bathtub_copy.jpg in
/usr/www/users/pinhole/discussion/upload/nailcut.php on line 155

Cheers -

george

=====
Handmade Photographic Images