Maggie,

I would suggest a polaroid film holder (to test your exposure-and for final pics), and if you are going to use sheet film and load it yourself, go with new holders, such as the Lisco brand.  They are inexpensive and reliable.  You can also go with readyload sheet film, but it costs more.

gary

gs...@mindspring.com