I am asking for a Zero Image 4 x 5 pinhole camera for Christmas - and I know
that I'll need a film holder for it.  My experience up until this point has
been 35mm and medium format, and I don't have much knowledge of large format,
so . . .

Any suggestions on the best type of film holder to get?  I've seen new ones
on the vendor sites, and used ones of various makes and age on E-bay. There
also appears to be a wide range of cost associated with these holders.
Suggestions on what to look for?  Preferences?

Maggie