----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Peregoy <pere...@gl.umbc.edu>
To: <pinhole-discussion@p at ???????>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] Zone Plate Focus stringency

> TSHACK wrote:
>
> >very good.  thanks.
> >
> That was going to be my reply

Mom, Chris is making fun of me.

OK, I just got back a test roll from my hacked TLR zone plate camera.

This is the only one worth reporting on.  Its taken in traffic at night, but
I flipped the image because it works better like that.  Unfortunately, this
doesn't really showcase the zoneplate qualities, unless its to give the
lights a softer glow.  But it certainly has a lot more life than the other
shots on the roll.