My vote is:

1) limit to 4x6 postcards (no envelopes)

2) holiday theme but nobody gets punched in the arm if it's off-topic.  :)

3) we can break the list into smaller fragments once it seems that nobody
else is going to sign up right?  there are 33 signed up on the site right
now.  maybe stop letting people sign up soon, then break it in thirds?  in
any case, i don't imagine this is just a list of people to send to
willy-nilly is it?  i thought it was just a mechanism for gathering the
addresses for something a little more formal(?)

so what does a moderator do?  keep track of who's sent out their cards?
does it qualify as a swap if it's broken into groups, each with their own
moderator?  maybe we should do that once the list is "closed"?

rob