So, to make that project that I just emailed about I turned my bathroom into
a darkroom.  It's worked pretty good.  I'm just wondering about one thing...
the stop bath seems to turn purple really quickly (like 20 mins?)..
especially if normal light hits it.  How dark does it get before it's bad,
or are you supposed to ditch it as soon as it starts changing color?  Does
it ever get opaque?  Maybe I mixed it wrong.. 2 fl. oz. to a gallon is what
I did.  Thanks for any answers... sorry the question isn't
pinhole-specific..

thanks,
rob