Benno wrote:
"> Hey Marcy, how about a pinhole poem competition??"

Benno: I have enough problems with that silly poetry contest as it is.
(Actually, it's kind of fun.)
Those Pintoids are moving right along. On Summer Solstice, I went with a
friend & her 2 year old daughter to a secluded beach near here. Well, one of
many secluded beaches near here. My friend is about 8 months pregnant. The
weather was perfect, with this weird-ish high overcast and hot mist rolling
in from the bay. A nice breeze to make the white dress flow a little. Lots
of elements involved. Sun, water, pregnant woman, child, earth. In fact it
was VERY element-al. Just like a ... like a ... like a SoBe bottle!
Anyway, I posted a few of those images last night
 http://www.merrillphoto.com/pintoids.htm ) I plan to do a better job of
printing them in the coming week.
The 4x5 Pintoid is undergoing renovation. I plan to add two more pinholes to
it, so I can choose between using the single, centered pinhole or two offset
pinholes, making a somewhat stereo (though overlapped) image. I'm looking
for more of those 5x7-ish Altoid tins, by the way (hint, hint). -MM

Marcy Merrill
Photographer
www.merrillphoto.com