  From: pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????
[mailto:pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????]On Behalf Of figuref...@aol.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 12:08 PM
  To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
  Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] an image after all :)

  In a message dated 2/15/01 8:13:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
  aschm...@warwick.net writes:

    Thats neat.....the Polaroid really responds well to the camera..
    andy

  Andy,
  It sure does .now all i wish for is type 59 polaroid to be cheaper than
3.00
  /sheet :)
  I use 59 because i can transfer the emulsion..i might just post a couple
of
  my pinhole emulsion transfers here soon!
  take care,

  Harry
  Figurefoto.com