Hi, I upgraded eclipse-cdt to testing first, tested the delete/re-import and it works. I made a static library, a unit test project, a googletest makefile framework projet, I played with the includes and the settings, did many delete/re-import and everything works. Then, I upgraded from testing to sid, I did exactly the same tests (I made new projects to be sure, I did not just import) and everything works too.
Thank you. ung
__ This is the maintainer address of Debian's Java team <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-java-maintainers>. Please use debian-j...@lists.debian.org for discussions and questions.