On Thu, 14 Jul 2016, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:

> Le 13/07/2016 à 22:45, Santiago Vila a écrit :
> > I have the ok from the Release Managers to consider this issue
> > as RC for stretch.
> > 
> > I'm going to wait a week before raising severities, but since this bug
> > is in pending state, I'd appreciate if you could make an upload
> > before that.
> Hi,
> Uploading now a fixed version of openjfx would just be a waste of
> bandwidth and space on the mirrors and snapshot.debian.org (about 155MB)
> and I'd like to avoid that. According to the Oracle release schedule
> OpenJFX should have two new releases before the freeze, so I'd prefer
> the severity to be only changed shortly before the freeze if a release
> didn't happen.


My suggestion to make an upload was only to clean up the list of bugs
a little bit.

I will change all the severities at once, but I'd just like to point
out that this is (or will be) just a release goal for stretch, not a
security bug in stable or anything like that.

So there should not be a problem with this bug being serious and no
upload happening immediately, because you have just shown that you are
not MIA.


This is the maintainer address of Debian's Java team
Please use
debian-j...@lists.debian.org for discussions and questions.

Reply via email to