On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 11:43:04AM +0100, Emmanuel Bourg wrote: > > I got another look and I think the root issue is the change I made in > asm/5.1-1 when I replaced asm-all.jar by a symlink to asm-debug-all.jar. > I assumed that asm-all was simply a version of the jar stripped from its > debug symbols, and since our policy recommends to keep these symbols I > decided to remove the jar and save a few kilobytes in the package. >
Hi Emmanuel, Thanks for the clear explanation of the issue and the quick solution. I'll keep an eye at the issue you reported in jitescript project. Cheers, -- Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at debian.org secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://miguel.cc/key. "Faith means not wanting to know what is true." -- Nietzsche
Description: Digital signature
__ This is the maintainer address of Debian's Java team <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-java-maintainers>. Please use debian-j...@lists.debian.org for discussions and questions.