It is a great pleasure to invite you to the World Congress against Sex Exploitation, Human Trafficking and Forced Labour (WCSEHTFL) 2012. The theme of this conference is: New Dimensions of Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC) and Combating Human and Sex Trafficking Worldwide. This topic not only invites us to reflect upon the basic and classical criminological ideas from a contemporary perspective, but also proposes to discuss their current transformation, modification, and new developments.
The World Congress against Sex Exploitation, Human Trafficking and Forced Labour is scheduled to take place from 16th to 18th April in New York and from 20th to 25th April 2012 in Madrid Spain. The congress is hosted by the Campaign against Sex Trafficking and sponsored by other benevolent donors worldwide
Objectives of the Congress against Sex Exploitation, Human Trafficking and Forced Labour objectives are:
1. To Increase awareness about the many types and ramifications of Human Trafficking
2. To serve as a resource to the public and advocates by providing valuable information about other initiatives working to address human Trafficking sex trafficking
3. To provide rehabilitation services to current and potential victims.
4. To encourage policy at local and national levels that will contribute to reducing human trafficking and abuse.
5. To provide insight in the activities in the field of science and policy interface;
6. To build a platform of knowledge at an international level;
For more information contact the conference organizing committee via e-mail: wcseh...@mynet.com
Dr. Debra Winslow