On Monday 07 July 2008 10:23:53 Leonidas Arvanitis wrote: > Hi, I noticed some broken image URLs in your website and I hope this > is the right place to report it. > The page is http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kdebuggraph.html and the > problem is that the graph images are slightly different resulting in > "missing image icons". > > eg > "http://users.alioth.debian.org/~pusling-guest/pkg-kde-buggraphs/_ALL_-week >.png" should be > > "http://users.alioth.debian.org/~pusling-guest/pkg-kde-buggraphs/_ALL__week >.png"
Thanks for your report, it is now fixed. on a more technical side, I replaced - as seperator with _ as the kdebase- packages was sorted wrong: kdebase-month.png kdebase-runtime-week.png kdebase-week-png kdebase-workspace-month kdebase-workspace-year.png but using another seperator between package and time solved it. Just forgot to update the webpage. /Sune -- How might I do for pinging a floppy disk? You should get access on the hardware and then from Photoshop you neither ever have to receive the space bar, nor need to delete the pin over the e-mail address for cancelling a USB IRC site on a driver of a shell on a code. -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
