Hello, Ana Guerrero wrote: >> --- branches/kde4/packages/kdebindings/debian/copyright 2008-11-04 >> 07:57:54 UTC (rev 12548) >> +++ branches/kde4/packages/kdebindings/debian/copyright 2008-11-04 >> 19:43:09 UTC (rev 12549) >> @@ -1,6 +1,6 @@ >> This package was debianized by the Debian Qt/KDE maintainers in 2008. >> >> -This package is fetched from ftp://ktown.kde.org >> +This package is fetched from ftp://ktown.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/ >> >> Upstream authors and copyright holders: >> Copyright (C) 1989, 1991, 1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc. >> > > I have seen like 3 commits changing this line, for the sake of consistence, > i would keep it like the rest of the KDE 4 packages: > > It was downloaded from ftp://ftp.kde.org > which I think it is the most appropiate information to this field, not ktown, > just use the kde canonical mirror.
Makes sense. But, then, why not ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/ ? I'm not used to downloading KDE (yes, I'm on the bindings side, and I use to download the Ruby one from rubyforge) and as you can see, I got it wrong in the first place... > OTOH, it is not unstable, kdebindings 4.1.x is released as stable. I so now understand... >> Added: branches/kde4/packages/kdebindings/debian/watch >> =================================================================== >> --- branches/kde4/packages/kdebindings/debian/watch >> (rev 0) >> +++ branches/kde4/packages/kdebindings/debian/watch 2008-11-04 19:43:09 UTC >> (rev 12549) >> @@ -0,0 +1,2 @@ >> +version=3 >> +ftp://ktown.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/([\d\.]+)/src/kdebindings-([\d\.]+)\.tar\.bz2 > > Again, it is stable, and not sure we need watch files for KDE, but *shrug*. A watchfile is useful for lazy guys like me who like to use uscan to automatically download their sources... Commit under way. Cheers, Vincent -- Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/ I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone. -- Bjarne Stroustrup Vincent, listening to Night Ride Across The Caucasus (Loreena McKennitt) -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
