Hi Adam! >> We (jeremy lainé/kdevelop maintainer and me) have commited the debian >> dir on svn.debian.org under pkg-kde repos: >> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-kde/trunk/packages/qt-creator/?rev=0&sc=0 >> >> if you want to co-maintain it somewhere else let us know. >> > > Upstream maintains Qt Creator in a Git repository. It may be best to use > Git to follow them, send patches, etc.. > > http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/qt-creator.git > > Upstream branch is from the the Nokia labs page. > > Though I haven't added the debian directory to the repository yet. > > I have no strong/religious feelings regarding git vs. svn, whatever suits you is fine. The only think to take into consideration is that so far all packages managed by the Debian Qt/KDE team are in svn. Whichever path you decide to go, could you please incorporate the changes made by Fathi and myself? Some notable changes:
* a minimal manpage for qtcreator is now provided * the debian/rules has been moved to CDBS (like the rest of the Qt/KDE packages), it's a lot simpler now >> another question, do you still want to keep splitted packages >> (qt-creator and qt-creator-plugins) ? >> As I don't have the log. of our discussion anymore. >> > > I've looked at Qt Creator every which way, and it doesn't make sense to > split the plugins. The reasons are simply that they do not pull in > additional dependencies and are not large themselves. > > I absolutely agree, it makes no sense to split the plugins. Cheers, Jeremy -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
