On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Sune Vuorela <[email protected]> wrote: > I think this is up to kde-extras people. And if KDE extras people want to stay > parted in svn and git, I think that should also be allowed.
I disagree on this point. I want to reduce the workload, not increasing it. We have already some fragmentation in KDE Extras packages. Some packages are on svn, some other in git. I would like to avoid this and fix the issue once for all. I don't want to continue to switch between vcs, use different workflow, etc... Moreover, if we have a single vcs, with common practices (KDE Extras could use git-buildpackage), contributors will find their way easily. IMHO, It's better than saying "this KDE extras package A uses svn, this one uses git, and this package C use this workflow". Cheers, Fathi -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
