Hi pkg-meego maintainers, hi Debian Qt/KDE Maintainers, Following some IRC discussions, I took the initiative to propose a BoF for the upcoming DebConf in Banja Luka, about Mobile UXes.
As far as I know, several stacks are currently being developped: * MeeGo (multiple ones) * Plasma Active * Plasma netbook * Maemo ? * … I would very much like to see credible mobile user interfaces in Debian and I feel there is a lack of such currently. I never attended a DebConf, hence even less attended or directed a BoF, so I need some guidance. So first; would there be some interest in such an event at DC11 ? Secondly; I directed this mail to the pkg-meego and pkg-kde-talk mailing lists, are there others that should get the information ? Finally, I got requested by the DebConf11 talk selection team to write a short abstract for the talk, which I temporarily titled "Mobile UXes (Handset, Tablet, Notebook)", what would you like to read in this abstract ? What subjects would you add/emphasize ? Thanks for your reading so far, and looking forward to hopefully see som of you at DebConf ! Cheers, -- OdyX
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
