Hello: I decided to move to kde-talk since I think the thread fits better here. Feel free to move it back if you disagree.
El Domingo, 28 de Agosto de 2011, Adrien escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I just have seen that webkitkde package was orphan.
>
> Is there somebody motivated to take care of this package ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Adrien
I wanted to let you know that after some intial tests with kpart-webkit I
followed up Adrian von Bidder work (thanks a lot for it wherever you are) and
updated to kwebkitpart to version 1.2 which I'm running fine on my sid machine.
I've set up an experimental and temporary repository at [0] where you can
find my updates. I'm not sure if this deserves sponsoring yet, but I'd like to
see an update on kwebkitpart in sid sometime (preferably soon). If anyone
volunteers for sponsoring this I wouldn't mind fixing and/or reviewing all of
your welcomed comments. Patches are also welcome.
These are the summary of changes done:
webkitkde (1.2-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
- Do not ship FindKWebKitPart.cmake
* Update packaging to debhelper8.
* Provide debug package.
Regards,
[0] http://trismegisto.no-ip.org/hg/pkg-webkit/
--
Raúl Sánchez Siles
----->Proud Debian user<-----
Linux registered user #416098
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
