kubuntu-low-fat settings is a metapackage whichs configures the KDE desktop to be more lightweight for netbooks, old, and low resources computers. It is possible it to has sense in Debian, but of course, I think it would be renamed.
2013/2/1 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <[email protected]> > On Fri 01 Feb 2013 05:29:10 [email protected] escribió: > > Hi, > > > > first of all, sorry about manners and english. English is not my mother > > tongue and I'm a newbie in this kind of topics. Recently I've been given > a > > task in an opensource project and I've been required to ask for your > > guidance. I need to know if it is possible for you to accept the package > > "kubuntu-low-fat-settings" into debian and how should I port the package > > to debian. In addition to that I was supposesd to talk to the guys who > > developed the package, but it has been impossible to contact them. > > > > Thanks, > > > > Elisabeth R. > > Hi Elisabeth! > > I really don't know much about that package nor if we are really > interested in > it. We will need to review it. If you are really interested in this > package, > you should be prepared to maintain it yourself. > > With respect to the packaging, take a look at: > > Please check <http://mentors.debian.net/> and > <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq> > > Kinds regards, Lisandro. > > -- > Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer > http://perezmeyer.com.ar/ > http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/ > > -- > http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk >
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
