On Fri, Feb 01, 2013 at 08:52:40AM -0300, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote: > On Fri 01 Feb 2013 05:29:10 [email protected] escribió: > > Hi, > > > > first of all, sorry about manners and english. English is not my mother > > tongue and I'm a newbie in this kind of topics. Recently I've been given a > > task in an opensource project and I've been required to ask for your > > guidance. I need to know if it is possible for you to accept the package > > "kubuntu-low-fat-settings" into debian and how should I port the package > > to debian. In addition to that I was supposesd to talk to the guys who > > developed the package, but it has been impossible to contact them. > > > > Thanks, > > > > Elisabeth R. > > Hi Elisabeth! > > I really don't know much about that package nor if we are really interested > in > it. We will need to review it. If you are really interested in this package, > you should be prepared to maintain it yourself. > > With respect to the packaging, take a look at: > > Please check <http://mentors.debian.net/> and > <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq> >
What's more, do you have any long term interest in this package or you just want to get done some assignment you have been assigned :? -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
