On Thursday 26 June 2014 15:34:01 Jean-Baptiste Rouault wrote: > On Monday 16 June 2014 19:30:57 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote: > > The first "bit" that needs backporting is qt4-x11, because the version in > > Wheezy does not has qtchooser support. > > Hi, > > I had the time to take a look at qt4-x11 and qtchooser, no changes where > needed to build both packages successfully in a pbuilder-based environment. > I also installed them on my system and did not encouter any issue. I pushed > "wheezy-backports" branches to : > http://git-lab.diateam.net/cgit.cgi/packaging/wheezy-backports/qt5/qt4-x11.g > it/ > http://git-lab.diateam.net/cgit.cgi/packaging/wheezy-backports/qt5/qtchoose > r.git/ > > Regards, > Jean-Baptiste
Excellent! I just saw the diffs and I think they are OK. The only thing I will
change is not runnning the tests on qtchooser until the backport of qt4 has
built everywhere (we need to push qtchooser first).
We had the same issue in jessie.
I hope to push this during this week. After that we can check qt5 :)
--
7: Hay diferencia entre "cortar" un archivo y "borrarlo" o "eliminarlo"
* Depende cuando se "cuelgue" Windows
Damian Nadales
http://mx.grulic.org.ar/lurker/message/20080307.141449.a70fb2fc.es.html
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
