On Sunday 27 July 2014 16:23:23 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote: > I've already sponsored qtchooser for you and after fixing the symbols files > I'm currently uploading qt4 :) > > So if I'm not mistaken qtchooser will be your first package in the Debian > archive, congratulations!
Indeed, that's great :) > We can now start backporting Qt5. You can go ahead with qtbase and don't > worry if you get into symbols stuff, I'll take care of that. Unfortunately, I won't be able to work on it before the end of the month. Once I'm back and I begin backporting qtbase I'll keep you informed. > Pretty much please don't heasitate to ask if in doubt, much better if it's > done on IRC. > > Kinds regards, Lisandro. Regards, Jean-Baptiste -- Jean-Baptiste ROUAULT R&D Engineer - diateam : Architectes de l'information Phone : +33 (0)2 98 050 050 Fax : +33 (0)2 98 050 051 -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
