found 707070 0.9.4.0-10
thanks
Am 07.05.2013 16:34, schrieb Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho:
> On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 04:08:23PM +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
>> What does
>> sudo grep 'type=802-3-ethernet' /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/*
>> say?
>
> ajk@teralehti:~$ sudo grep 'type=802-3-ethernet'
> /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/*
> /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/Automaattinen,
> kiinteƤ:type=802-3-ethernet
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Could you translate that for me?>> If it returns any hits, does it help if you remove those files? > > I ifdown'ed eth0 and stopped network-manager, then removed that file, then > started both again. The file exists again, and I have two dhclients as > before. Hm, that is strange. We probably have to start investigate, why NM adds that connection file. >> Is that a regression from 0.9.4? > > No. I observed this behavior in 0.9.4.0-10 and upgraded to see if it's been > fixed. Ok, marking it as found in earlier version. Michael -- Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the universe are pointed away from Earth?
signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
_______________________________________________ Pkg-utopia-maintainers mailing list [email protected] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-utopia-maintainers
