mart added a comment.

<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7610748>

  > Can we align the header with the search field/content here?

  ish: since they arrive from different places, header drawn by the systray and
the search field drawn by the klipper plasmoid.
  so the positioning should be adjusted that it works "most of the case",
unless the applet shown there does something weird or uses non standard
paddings.
  but yeas, should be adjusted that it looks aligned with default systray
plasmoids

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: filipf, #plasma, #vdg
Cc: mart, GB_2, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh,
fbampaloukas, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra