ngraham added a comment.

  Nice, this feels indistinguishible from the current one, which is a good
sign. I see what you mean about the Headings in RTL. Does the Kirigami version
work properly? If so, I wonder if it might be worth it to just use that instead
given that the future of PlasmaComponents is on shaky ground (T11558: kill
plasma components in favour of QtQuickControls2 + kirigami
<https://phabricator.kde.org/T11558>)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: filipf, #plasma, #vdg
Cc: ngraham, kmaterka, mart, GB_2, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev,
jraleigh, fbampaloukas, ragreen, ZrenBot, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra