davidre added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.cpp:130
> +    engine.rootContext()->setContextProperty("colorSchemes", colorSchemes);
> +    engine.load(QUrl::fromLocalFile(package.filePath("mainscript")));
> +

Moving the setting of the context properties before loading of the file fixes
these being unavailable at the beginning. => Less errors on startup and we can
select the the current color scheme on startup because the index isn't reset
when the color scheme model becomes available.

REPOSITORY
  R118 Plasma SDK

To: davidre, #plasma
Cc: plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, fbampaloukas, GB_2,
ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart