davidre added a comment.

  In D25273#561845 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25273#561845>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Nice, it's good to get rid of so much boilerplate.
  >
  > However when I change the system's own color scheme from Breeze to anything
else and start Cuttlefish, the app itself uses that color scheme as expected,
but the combobox's text is blank: F7760159: Screenshot_20191112_221601.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7760159>

  I see what's happening. I copied that code form Kate and it reads the current
color scheme name from kdeglobals but there can be a difference between the
stored name and the user visible name. Especially when it includes a space or
hyphen. So it works correctly for Breeze or Oxygen but not Breeze Dark or
Oxygen cold.

  In D25273#561847 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25273#561847>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Also, the combobox's model appears to have duplicates for Breeze, Breeze
Dark, and Breeze Light, which (correctly) don't show up in the colors KCM for
me: F7760168: Screenshot_20191112_221936.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F7760168>

  Since this directly uses KColorSchemeManager, do you also see duplicated
entries in Kate's color scheme menu?

REPOSITORY
  R118 Plasma SDK

To: davidre, #plasma
Cc: ngraham, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, fbampaloukas,
GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart