hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  I would start by

  - rebase this patch to apply cleanly
  - split it in two (one for the separator line and one for the think handle
removal), because these are really two features, adressing two different issues:

  1: the floating bar
  2: the two small handle that few people dislike.

  Adding an option does not really solve anything (especially if it is not the
default) in terms of the back and forth.
  If everyone is ok with the back and forth, you should go with it.
  I can always hack my own breeze clone so that I am happy with it.
  Just warning how some users could feel about it.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

BRANCH
  phab/scrollbarseparator

To: mart, #plasma, #breeze, #vdg, ngraham
Cc: ahiemstra, hpereiradacosta, mthw, plasma-devel, LeGast00n,
The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot,
ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts,
sebas, apol, mart