martellini added a comment.

  In D29603#669457 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29603#669457>, @ngraham wrote:

  > In D29603#669015 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29603#669015>, @martellini
wrote:

  > > Sounds cool. I'll be working on it.
  > >  I must that the iconSize setting is only visibile if the panel is
vertical, why do you think it is so?

  > Not sure I fully understahd, but it should ideally be visible for both
vertical and horizontal panels.

  Sorry, my bad, there was a verb missing: *I must //say// etc
  Anyway that setting is specific for the vertical panel: you can try to move
your panel to the top/bottom and you wont see it, nor it will affect the panel.
  I'll break something and let you know

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: martellini, #vdg, ngraham
Cc: ngraham, niccolove, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev,
cblack, jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, ragreen, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart