On Monday, October 22, 2012 19:27:18 Marco Martin wrote:
> Hi all,
> since freeze is looming, if we want to use slc in 4.10 by default, its
> repository should become part of sc and be a dependency of kde-workspace (if
> a default applet)

this is actually not necessary: desktop scripting supports checking for the
existance of a widget. so we can add it if the widget exists, otherwise not.

if (knownWidgeTypes.indexOf('org.kde.sharelikeconnect') > -1) {
    c.addWidget('org.kde.sharelikeconnect')
}

what we need to do is communicate to packagers that this repo should also be
installed. and yes .. we need to get it out of playground :)

i'll make some sys admin bug reports

--
Aaron J. Seigo