Hi,

as we discuss this already a long time now I think we should start from
scratch with a complete new idea. cause if our ideas in the past would be
good, we had finalized it.

I'd like to discuss it in the VDG IRC / Telegram channel and add the
results to
https://notes.kde.org/p/SystemSettings

thanks
Andreas