Hello,

I am one of those new contributors that I would like to help... :)

It might be a very good thing a "per distribution" way to build plasma's master branch and install it on a user's path (not global in order to not break the distribution's official packages)...

For example an analytic guide for some of the most used distributions, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSUSE etc.

I am using openSUSE and I would love to have a walk through to follow for the first steps...

regards,

michail