progwolff planned changes to this revision.
progwolff added a comment.

  I totally aggree with @davidedmundson's objections.
  I will think about your comments and hand in another revision when I find
some time.

  Things I will consider:

  - Don't re-emit persistent notifications. They will not close anyway.
  - Make sure that notifications don't show up in history twice
  - Don't show actions for re-emitted notifications
  - Make sure we still comply with the protocol
  - Filter by application? -> Ignore e.g. media player's notifications
  - Coding style (thanks, @sebas)

  As https://phabricator.kde.org/D7271 has been accepted, this patch is
secondary and I will take some time to overthink this.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: progwolff, #plasma, mart
Cc: sebas, davidedmundson, mart, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, progwolff, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, apol, lukas