hein added a comment.

  > I haven't managed to make this work. The problem is that the favourites are
added asynchronously, and setting the ordering for a bunch of them at once
fails because the items do not exist.

  Hmm ... are they added one-by-one? Maybe we need an atomic API to insert
multiple at once and then they can be kept together as set in sorting?

  > The favorites mechanism adds whatever the FavoriteIdRule returns. Can you
make the the apps model use the menuId, so that I can rebase this patch against
that?

  Will try before weekend. We just have to be a bit careful that we can still
handle existing URL-based config when matching up. Shouldn't be a problem, a la
the approach taken in libtm.

To: ivan, mart, hein
Cc: Zren, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, progwolff, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart, lukas