Hi all,

This morning (my time) I forwarded a mail to this list regarding a CI
build failure.
(That's a priority one breakage, as it's in a Framework so you've
disabled our ability to make changes to the CI system for the entire
of KDE)

When I moderated the list to allow the email, I noticed that an
earlier downtime notification email from me had not been moderated,
and there was also a bunch of spam in the queue.

This indicates that the list is not being actively moderated, which is
bad considering that email was sent many days ago. Is there a reason
why this is the practice?

Secondly, it appears that within a day of the FreeBSD builds being
restored (by Qt 5.9 being made available) that they've been broken
again by inclusion of Linux specific code in KWin.

It's yet to be fixed, and at this stage is still broken.
Can this please be rectified?

Regards,
Ben