Am 2017-12-13 09:12, schrieb Ben Cooksley:
Secondly, it appears that within a day of the FreeBSD builds being
restored (by Qt 5.9 being made available) that they've been broken
again by inclusion of Linux specific code in KWin.

It's yet to be fixed, and at this stage is still broken.

I wasn't aware that FreeBSD builds got Qt 5.9, so it was just the usual "broken since build #XXX" in my monitoring which I skipped.

In future please send messages regarding CI of KWin to the kwin mailing list. The chances that I read them there are higher.

Can this please be rectified?

No it cannot for obvious reasons: I don't have a BSD setup thus I don't know what to do with Linux specific code. We normally don't introduce it for fun, mostly there is a good reason. This needs to be ported by someone knowing BSD which is nobody in the KWin team.

Cheers
Martin