drosca added a comment.

  In D11166#224814 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11166#224814>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Can you help me understand why this might be unwanted in that circumstance?
You'd still have only one input and one output, no?

  In case where both cards support both input/output, but it was disabled by
selecting according profile, I think it is still useful to know from which card
it comes.

  > If you want, I can do the same there too. But I opted not to since the
Applications tab is a more advanced UI and will only more rarely have a single
playback stream and a single capture stream.

  Here I would like to hide the header when there are only apps playing audio,
not recording. This should be the most common case.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

To: ngraham, #plasma, drosca, #vdg
Cc: mart, Zren, plasma-devel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,