ngraham added a comment.

  In D11069#226037 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11069#226037>, @zzag wrote:

  > Oh, sorry, I misunderstood you. Bottom shadows should be bigger than side
shadows because shadows are casted from north. :)

  > For example, raise a light source above the title bar and look at the
window from infinity(I wish I could have such sight).

  Right, and I can accept that. Visually, I feel like the bottom shadow is a
bit too stark and eye-catching. There's a very dark strip right under the
bottom of the window that I find a bit distracting.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

To: zzag, #breeze, #vdg, hpereiradacosta
Cc: abetts, fabianr, hpereiradacosta, ngraham, plasma-devel, ZrenBot,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, sebas, apol, mart