bruns added a comment.

  In D12498#272379 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12498#272379>, @ngraham wrote:

  > I feel like if we go with "missing", users will blame us and we'll get bug
reports ("If it's missing, why can't you provide it? Duh!").

  Its simple "We can not provide it because upstream was to lazy to read and
follow the spec. Please raise a upstream bug report". If we just omit it, we
encourage upstream to keep shipping faulty polkit action files.

  Btw, which action files are affected by this problem - I have not a single
action file on my system which lacks a description tag.

REPOSITORY
  R121 Policykit (Polkit) KDE Agent

To: sharvey, bruns, ngraham, davidedmundson
Cc: davidedmundson, bruns, ngraham, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart