hein added a comment.

  Here's a realistic scenario for the "Dead Zone Problem":

  I had quick-tiled two windows next to each other on the desktop. In the
left-hand window, I had a scrollable list. The right-hand window was a text
editor. I was going through the list on the left, and turning it into prose
writing in the editor on the right. Since I was typing into the editor, the
right-hand window was usually raised. This meant its dead zone overlapped the
scroll bar of the left-hand window.

  At some point I wanted to use the scroll bar and couldn't, without going out
of my way to raise the left-hand window first.

  This was a bit annoying, and doesn't seem very uncommon to do.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

To: romangg, #plasma, #vdg
Cc: hein, januz, ngraham, davidedmundson, graesslin, abetts, mart,
plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,
sebas, apol