davidre added a comment.

  In D18809#408086 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18809#408086>, @ngraham wrote:

  > In D18809#408015 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18809#408015>, @davidre
wrote:

  > > In D18809#407355 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18809#407355>, @ngraham
wrote:

  > > > - After removing a folder, the wallpaper grid should update immediately
to reflect that

  > > It doesn't work for you? Maybe I missed something in the diff, I will try
to upload a video.

  > Hmm, it still doesn't work for me, even with the latest version.

  Are the images added immidiately to the Gridview if you add a folder?

  > Also now there's a regression: when I add a folder using the button and
select a folder in the folder chooser, the name displayed is the name of its
parent folder, not the actual folder.

  Yes that was me being lazy and just assumed that the paths end with a slash
but that was only the case because I was typing them in rather then clicking.

  >>> - The individual elements in the wallpaper grid now can't be individually
chosen as wallpapers, so there's no need for them to be selectable anymore

  >> I think I need help with that.
  >
  > You would probably need to add a new writable property
(`delegatesSelectable` maybe?) in
https://cgit.kde.org/kdeclarative.git/tree/src/qmlcontrols/kcmcontrols/qml/GridView.qml?id=c49f51c1985499b9210b29a3e31a1220f1063334
 and
https://cgit.kde.org/kdeclarative.git/tree/src/qmlcontrols/kcmcontrols/qml/GridDelegate.qml?id=c49f51c1985499b9210b29a3e31a1220f1063334

  > Could be material for another patch if you'd like.
  >
  >> Done. Now the problem is, that if you add two folders with the same name
you cannot know which is which, Maybe it would be possible to add a tooltip?

  > Yeah, putting the full path in a tooltip makes sense to me.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: davidre, #vdg, ngraham
Cc: davidedmundson, ngraham, plasma-devel, jraleigh, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel,
ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart