davidre added a comment.

  In D22121#488479 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22121#488479>, @ngraham wrote:

  > That fixed my crash, yay!
  >
  > I see a UX issues with the Random mode though: since the list re-sorts
itself randomly, it becomes harder to locale any given wallpaper in there (say,
for the purposes of unchecking it). Also, when you scroll all the way to the
bottom and then back up to the top, the order has changed to a new random
order. While you're scrolling, the delegates are visible changing before your
eyes. It's all a bit odd.

  > I wonder if in the Random mode, we should just keep the view sorted
alphabetically?

  Yes I had the same thoughts about random. Another way would be to not resort
the slides at all in the config view when you change it and alphabetically/how
we get them when you open the config view. Either way I guess I will have to
change `filterUncheckedSlides` to a generic `isUsedinConfig` to enable that.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: davidre, #plasma
Cc: ngraham, filipf, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, jraleigh, fbampaloukas, GB_2,
ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg,
abetts, sebas, apol, mart