davidre added a comment.

  So I'm crashing when I hit apply and then ok because `addURL` is called from
qml with an empty string and I don't understand why. In main.qml I have

    onConfiguredImageChanged: {
          if (modelImage != configuredImage) {
              console.log("configured Image" + wallpaper.configuration.Image);
              console.log(configuredImage + "!=" + modelImage)
              imageWallpaper.addUrl(configuredImage);
          }
      }
      onModelImageChanged:{
          Qt.callLater(loadImage);
          console.log("mic to "+modelImage);
          wallpaper.configuration.Image = modelImage;
          console.log("mic:" + wallpaper.configuration.Image +" configimage:"
+configuredImage);

      }

  On apply :

    qml: mic to file:///home/david/testimages/hk5lmt9qxfw21.jpg
    qml: mic:file:///home/david/testimages/hk5lmt9qxfw21.jpg
configimage:file:///home/david/testimages/hk5lmt9qxfw21.jpg

  Then clicking on OK

    qml: configured Image
    qml: !=file:///home/david/testimages/hk5lmt9qxfw21.jpg

  What I dont understand is why this happens. When pressing OK without apply
everything works as I would expect it.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: davidre, #plasma, davidedmundson
Cc: davidedmundson, msdobrescu, ngraham, filipf, plasma-devel, LeGast00n,
jraleigh, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart