davidre added a comment.

  In D22121#492173 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22121#492173>, @msdobrescu
wrote:

  > I'd say it is some half-implemented feature, probably. Could it be useful
to navigate by keyboard and check/uncheck images, by using space, for example?

  You can still navigate by Keyboard. But selecting an image will not enable
the apply button anymore and then when clicked set the current image to the one
selected.
  I like your idea that you can uncheck/check when the whole delegate is
selected.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: davidre, #plasma, davidedmundson
Cc: davidedmundson, msdobrescu, ngraham, filipf, plasma-devel, LeGast00n,
jraleigh, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart