Thank you very much, Sravan.

Before trying to compile, we had this crazy idea that worked.

At the same time we're maintaining our Eclipse 3-based application, which
needed a solution to the menus problem I mentioned in the first email,
we're porting it to be Eclipse 4-based.

As the menus problem does not happen on the Eclipse 4 port, and as we had
already pin-pointed that the problem is the executable file, we came up
with the idea of using the executable of the Eclipse 4-based on the Eclipse
3-based and voilà!  Problem solved.  We can ship the Eclipse 3-based app
using the Eclipse 4-based executable.

Sounds like pure WOP - Workaround Oriented Programming?  For sure! 😋  But
it won't be like this for long, because our Eclipse 4-based is coming
soon.  So we're fine.

Thanks again, Sravan.  And thanks to Lars, too.

Mario Marinato
~ Rio de Janeiro/Brazil